"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines.

Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

The Big Apple

>> Wednesday, May 22, 2013


                                               
            The Big Apple is one of my favorite places to visit. It is almost a return to my home, and a complete return to my favorite hangout spot. The coolest museum of all is the Natural History Museum. I was very excited to visit this particular museum on this trip. I love the epic size of the museum. It never seems to end. There are so many great exhibits on mankind and nature. The museum had a special exhibit that involved the life of whales. There was so much to see that I was unable to make it to see the whale exhibit. I started on the fourth floor in the world of dinosaurs. There were so many different kinds of fossils and sculptures. Next, I found myself in a very dark hall of old native tribes. There were many old and modern photos of their religious practices. The exhibits covered so much on native lifestyles it was hard to capture all the information. The reconstruction of old artifacts was very interesting and made it much easier to understand how the natives lived. I loved the museum and loved all the cool things I was able to see. I wish I could go back and see all of it.

Diego Purcell

                                   
             

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP