"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines.

Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

One with the Sea

>> Tuesday, April 16, 2013



            The sea is so beautiful that I want to be one with it forever. The sun sets and rises as the warm sea breeze constantly blows across my face, at the same time pulling the ship through the big, tropical waves. Every island is different and each one has its own memory and an experience on land that I will never forget.  The moment I leave one of these unforgettable places I just want to go back. At the same time, I can’t wait to see what the next one has to offer. It seems that everyone can’t wait to get to the United States because they never stop drooling about the food they imagine…but I don’t care about all of that. I just want to keep exploring all of these amazing places that will never be the same. I want to go home so I can see my friends and family who I miss, but at the same time I just don’t want this once in a lifetime trip to come to an end.


John Carter



0 comments:

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP