"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines.

Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

The Sailing Life

>> Wednesday, March 27, 2013


            The sailing life is really fulfilling. Even if you don’t like living on a boat, you will find something that you enjoy. Maybe it is traveling and discovering new cultures or ways of life, or maybe you see sailing as a way to become independent and prepared for life. There are so many different things that can make you want to finish this trip.
            Since I’ve been here I have learned so much. I have learned to appreciate everything because some stuff that at one point seemed insignificant is a really big deal to other people. I have learned to not waste food, to accept drinking warm water and that it is okay not to take showers. I learned to realize that not all the days are going to be perfect. I feel like this trip has made me become a very responsible person. We are having a great experience, travelling around beautiful places and having lots of fun, even when things get hard.

Luca Domestici         




0 comments:

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP