"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines.

Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

A Letter Home

>> Wednesday, February 13, 2013


Dear interested readers and parents, 

I have never dreamed of something so beautiful in my life. 
Every place we go is different in its own way. I never want to leave each amazing place but I am excited to see what the next place has to offer. Living on this ship is proving to be harder than I had expected, but it is worth it because of all the things that we see, the places we go and the life long friends that we meet along the way. It is only the first week, and I have already 
seen and experienced things that I never thought I could. I don't think that I would have had the chance to do this if it wasn't for this ship. I love the trip so far and I love the kids that are experiencing it with me. I can't wait to see what will lie on the next horizon or moutaintop. Mom and Dad, I love you, and will write to you soon.

From,
John Carter
  

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP