"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines.

Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

>> Friday, March 30, 2012

SPINNING WORLD
The life that we live
Is no longer ours
The life that we give
Is what fuels fires.

Decades ago
I did not exist.
Now that I am here
My name’s on a list.

How can I stand out?
How can I make a change?
What can I do to prove
That time has gone by?

Offer a hand
Offer a lift
Offer a smile
That’s the greatest gift.
When you’ve moved on
And all that’s left
Is a grinning image of you
And your love for the rest

Your job has been done,
You’ve made a change
And people now know
What they must arrange.
-Meg

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP