"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines.

Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

>> Friday, March 30, 2012



Little stateless child, you welcomed me with laughter and happiness.
Little stateless child, I’m sorry I can’t really communicate with you I hardly speak my own language.
Little stateless child, how curious and fascinated you are with all my foreign features.
Little stateless child, you wear my bandana as if it was made for you.
Little stateless child, I have to go for a minute to eat my lunch while you only get a glass of milk today.
Little stateless child, I’m back to play for twenty minutes until it is time to go.
Little stateless child, hasta manana! I promise I’ll be back.
Little stateless child, it’s crazy how quickly these three days have passed with I’m with you.
Little stateless child, I made a new friend this week who I will never forget.
Little stateless child, you can have my bandana as well as a little piece of my heart.
Little stateless child, you don’t know how hard it is to leave and not come back tomorrow.
Little stateless child, I wish I knew how to tell you that I promise I will be back someday.
-Audrey

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP